CO-CURRICULARIn order to create enthusiasm in the students and to help develop their personality, the school arranges a variety of extracurricular activities.
- a) Organising excursions to various places of interest and also to mills and factories to obtain first-hand knowledge.
- b) Holding Sports/Concert alternatively every year.
- c) Holding regularly inter-house competitions in the School like debate, quiz, recitation, dance/drama. Prizes are awarded to winners in the competitions.
- d) Independence Day, Teachers' Day, Republic Day, Children's Day,and Saraswati puja are celebrated in the manner worthy of the occasions.
- e ) Participation of students in seminars and competitions, sports and other programmes organised by school is compulsory.